N.B. This course is in English and will be conducted in "hybrid format". Participants can participate physical or online via livestream. On this page you can register for the livestream version. Do you want to particapite in the phyiscal course? Please click here to be redirected to the physical course.
In the Q4 meeting, international tax specialists Arthur Hofman & Arnaud de Graaf will focus on relevant international tax developments.
- Withholding taxes on interest and royalty payments from 2021
- Limitation of Liquidation loss regulation from 2021
- Update foreign substantial interest / withholding exemption
- Update participation exemption / interest deduction limitation rules
- Proposal to adjust arm's length principle
- Update Dutch tax treaty policy
- BEPS 2.0 - Pilar Two: Global Minimum Taxation
All Quarterly Meetings will be in English and are accredited by Holland Quaestor. 4 meetings per year, 4 hours per meeting, 4 HQ PE-points. If you register in advance for all 2020 Q-meetings, you will receive a € 185 discount.
> Package deal